Zoey the Grief Therapy Dog
This is Zoey. She is a seven-year-old Golden Retriever and a certified Grief Therapy Dog (and a great friend when you need her most).
- She is very well trained and loves people, especially children.
- She provides great companionship and memories for children while they're visiting the funeral home.
- She instinctively knows when people are hurting and unconditionally offers comfort by putting her paw or head in their lap.
- She's enjoys visiting people at Michigan Memorial and can spend anywhere from 20 to 45 minutes at a time here.
- She is available to all Michigan Memorial families at no charge. All she wants to do is spread her love.
Ask your funeral arranger to schedule Zoey for a visitation or funeral. Click the following images to read more about Zoey the Grief Therapy Dog: