Mausoleum and Garden Crypts
Click photo for a slide show!
Many families prefer to be placed above ground in a mausoleum as opposed to traditional burial in the ground. Mausoleums can often be less expensive than in-ground burial, too. There are 13 beautiful mausoleums on the property offering interior and exterior crypts, as well as single, double and couch crypt spaces, each in many different settings.
Garden Crypts and Mausoleums
- Garden of Angels, block 5
- Fairlane Gardens, block 17
- Shrine of Remembrance, block 19
- Garden of Apostles, block 22
- Trillium Gardens, block 28
- Courtside Garden Crypts, block 29
- Woodside I, block 36
- Woodside II, block 36
- Reservation Gardens, block 36
- Arborview Garden Crypts, block 37
- Eternal Flame, block 38
- Good Shepherd Garden Crypts, block 39 (Catholic)
- Crucifix Island Garden Crypts , block 43 (Catholic)
Mausoleum prices include opening and closing fees. Private family mausoleums are also available. For more information about our mausoleum and crypt burial options, contact us today.
These special couch crypts are located under large flower gardens and in front of a unique running water feature. They are for two people and include a last name in large bronze letters, a 56" by 17" custom plaque in a black cherry finish and custom mayfair border that includes names, full dates and cameo photos, two special flower vases, and two opening and closings. There are only 12 couch crypts available.
Set on the edge of Sylvan Lake overlooking swans, geese and ducks, Michigan Memorial Park offers a stately and elegant private mausoleum for the discerning family. Please contact one of our representatives for specific information.